Monday, May 24, 2010

Tough Times…day by day

Note: please excuse the typos & grammar issues. 

I am about to have a physical therapy session with Manny and thought I would write a quick hello to you all.

My body is slowly getting worse and we are looking into at home care to help with all the stuff I need because it’s been Manny doing all this stuff for me and that is hard for him. I am constantly working through this in my mind and body but the steroids are very difficult and also make you very depressed even crazy so it’s a tough battle. I will get through.

So if you are not hearing from me or I am not totally “there” please understand it’s the steroids. 

Thank you for your continued support we truly appreciate it and need it.

Smile.

Kelly & Manny Freitas

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big ((HUGS)) to you both....

Anonymous said...

More hugs and prayers to you and yours...

Jen Brown said...

Praying for you always.............

Meliss ♥ said...

Thinking of you Kelly everyday !! Bug hugs to you and Manny XOXO

Patty Drost said...

You're my inspiration, Kelly.

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts...stay brave
Krystal

Post a Comment

Followers

 

M&K through sickness and health | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates